1. What is your Crunch gym & job title?
I am the CEO of Crunch Worldwide.
2. When did you enlist & what was your branch of service?
I enlisted and served as an E-5 Platoon Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and the Persian Gulf War.
3. What was your experience like serving?
4. Do you recall the day your service ended? What was your transition like in the weeks and months afterwards?
The days afterwards were full of uncertainty. When I came back, I felt the stress that’s associated with re-entering civilian life and not knowing if you can survive or succeed.
Through working out, I gained confidence and succeeded. If more people did that instead of turning to drugs or alcohol, we could save them. Fitness changed my life.
5. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Tell us a little more about your daily life.
Spending time with my family, working out, skiing, and enjoying outdoor activities.
6. Do you feel support working at Crunch? Is there anything else that you’d like to share with us?
It doesn’t matter your walk of life, it doesn’t matter your race, background, your income – everyone’s welcome here at Crunch. We lose 22 service men and women to suicide every day. If more of our veterans found a gym and a community like Crunch, we’d be in a better place.